The secure floor anchor clip (FA) connects a wall stud to the floor and provides a secure connection through the use of a 90° angle that is designed to resist torsional, horizontal, and vertical loads. It is provided in 68 mil or 118 mil thickness to meet any design criteria and comes with pre-punched guide holes in each leg for superior installation efficiency. The FA may be attached to the structure with either an approved fastener or a weld, depending on the material properties of the structure and the proposed design.
- Offered in 68 mil or 118 mil thickness
- Provided pre-punched guide holes for quick attachment to stud and structure
- Available in a variety of different lengths for all requirements and construction tolerances
- Produced from thicker steel to improve welded attachments
- Manufactured from mill-certified 57 ksi steel
- ASTM A653/A653M
- Material thickness: 68, 118 mil
- Yield strength: 57 ksi
- Main flange and outer guide holes: 0.1600″ diameter (#10 fasteners)
- Inner guide holes: 0.30″ diameter (1/4″ screw anchor)
- Center guide hole: 0.5625″ diameter (1/2″ anchor)
For load table information, please contact Steel-Con at 407-438-1664.
Quantity / Order Information
|Model No.||Material Thickness||Width||Qty